Work in 3D? Then you should be reading 3D World magazine. Find out why it's the industry-leading title for the 3D industry.
3D World is the best-selling international magazine for CG artists, covering the fields of animation, VFX, games, illustration and architecture.
Our team of CG artists and professionals provide analysis of latest trends in the market, artistic and technical advice, impartial product reviews, and exclusive behind-the-scenes articles on the making of key projects in this fast-paced industry.
3D World’s unique Advisory Board, which includes ILM’s Tim Alexander, Pixar’s Andrew Gordon and Ubisoft’s Pascal Blanche are on hand every issue to help with CG advice and career support.
With over 10 years at the forefront of the CG industry, reporting on the latest movie VFX, with enviable studio access and in-depth video and step-by-step training, 3D World offers unrivalled inspiration and training every issue.
- Ian Dean, editor, email@example.com
- Kulsoom Middleton, operations editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Redman, technical editor, email@example.com
- Darren Phillips, art editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlie Said, advertising sales director, email@example.com
- Jas Rai, advertising sales manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria Sanders, senior sales executive, email@example.com
- Julian Tozer, account manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Smith, account manager, email@example.com
Subscribe to Print or Digital editions
If you want to boost your skills and keep abreast of industry trends, then you need a 3D World subscription. Find out what's in the current issue here.